Private Group Registration to the Pre-Retirement Training for Federal Public Service Employees
If you want to organize a private group workshop or webinar within your organization, please send your requested information to: email@example.com
- Participants list, including spouses
- Forecasted dates for the workshop (on working days from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm)
- Location of the session
- Language for the session
- Special needs
- Your contact Information
- The registration cost for a private group workshop varies from one province to the other due to the travel and living expenses per region.
- If your spouse wishes to participate, no additional fees are charged for his/her registration.
- The workshop should be for a minimum of 20 participants (excluding the spouses).
|National Capital Region*|
Due the differences between the legal jurisdictions between Quebec and Ontario Provinces, and unless otherwise stated, when you register to a session delivered in the province of Quebec, only Code civil du Québec will be discussed and presented by a Notary. When you register to a session delivered in the province of Ontario, only Common Law will be discussed and presented by a lawyer. Nonetheless the course material contains content covering both legal jurisdictions available for each official language.
*Some individuals are sensitive to perfumes / fragrances and/or have allergies, it would be appreciated if you would avoid the use of any scented products during the duration of workshop.
To contact us514-278-3535, ext. 5221 | firstname.lastname@example.org