Attestation of College Studies (ACS) – Early Childhood Education
DAYTIME COURSES - 2023
Start date : Fall 2023
Duration and schedule: 14 months | 1,260 hours program including 300 hours of internship | Day courses, full-time (from Monday to Thursday)
Location: Namur Pavilion, a few steps from the Namur metro station
Registration: If you are ready to register to this program, please click HERE.
To schedule an individual meeting with our Academic Advisor or for more information, please click HERE.
- Eligible for loans and bursaries program. For more information, click HERE.
General Program Objectives
A childhood educator works with children between 0 and 12 years of age. The Attestation of Collegial Studies program prepares future educators so they can fulfill the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Address the basic needs of children.
- Address the children’s psychological and educational needs.
- Work in partnership with different individuals.
- Participate actively and regularly in daily activities and team meetings with their colleagues
- Design and revise the educational program, combining flexibility and thoroughness, in their quest for educational coherence
A dynamic Team of Dedicated Teachers and Professionals
Let our experienced team help you to gain the knowledge and technical skills you need to become part of the working world. Our academic staff is continuously updating the program content in order to keep up to date with industry needs.
Internship in your Field of Study
As part of the program, you will have the opportunity to gain industry experience through an internship or "stage". A coordinator will assist you in finding a work placement and will support you throughout your internship.
Marie-Victorin’s Intercultural and International Education Centre (IIEC) has spacious, newly renovated classrooms and networked computer labs, which provide a pleasant working atmosphere. The IIEC provides an excellent learning environment adapted to the needs of adult students.
Information: email@example.com | 514 733-3232, ext. 4110
- 322-101-MV Introduction to the profession
- 322-201-MV Psychomotricity of the child
- 322-711-MV Health and Food in Educational Services
- 322-712-MV Prevention and intervention in risk situations in educational services
- 322-713-MV Principle of educational action
- 350-710-MV The Needs of the child 1
- 322-311-MV The child and the language
- 322-305-MV Sound and movement
- 322-700-MV Internship 1: introduction to the profession
- 350-711-MV The Needs of the child 2
- 322-708-MV Educational activities for children 5 to 12 years old
- 322-303-MV Artistic expression
- 322-202-MV Children’s documentation and dramatic expression
- 322-714-MV Communication and collaboration in educational services
- 322-408-MV The child and the social and emotional development
- 322-310-MV The child and the intellectual development
- 322-706-MV Educational activities for children Oto 18 months old
- 322-409-MV Observation in day care
- 322-707-MV Educational activities for children 18 months to 5 years old
- 322-717-MV Analysis and intervention with children with different needs
- 322-715-MV Educational activities and pedagogical approach
- 322-810-MV Internship 2: experimentation in day care
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org | Telephone: 514-733-3232 ext. 4110