Private Group Registration – Pre-Retirement Webinars for Ontario Residents
Welcome to the Pre-retirement Webinars!
The webinars are offered to employees or workers in AM, PM or evening all days and are designed to facilitate the transition from work to retirement by providing important information on the various aspects to be considered in planning for retirement. Participants will acquire knowledge and tools that will help them better prepare for this important transition.
The Pre-Retirement Webinars contain the following modules:
- Psychological Aspects of Retirement: This module focuses on the challenges and impacts of this life transition.
- Health and nutrition: The focus of this module is on diet, health and their impact on retirement.
- Estate Planning: This module includes all aspects of succession planning, and only Common Law will be discussed and presented by a lawyer.
- Financial Planning: This module deals with various topics related to good financial planning for retirement.
If you want to organize a private group workshop or webinar within your organization, please send your requested information to email@example.com.
- Participants list, including spouses
- Forecasted dates for the workshop (on working days from Monday to Friday, in AM, PM or evening, or week-end in AM)
- Location of the session
- Language for the session
- Special needs
- Your contact Information
To contact us: 514-278-3535, ext. 5235 | firstname.lastname@example.org