Mid-Career – Individual Registration to a Public Group
The 2-evening webinars are offered to employees or workers who are between the ages of 35 and 49 at the time of registration. Participants will acquire knowledge and tools to better understand financial planning and the nuances of the Ontario legal system.
The Mid-Career Webinars, delivered from Monday to Friday, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., contain the following modules:
- Estate Planning: Only Common Law will be discussed and presented by a lawyer.
- Legal Status
- Family and Marital Status, Matrimonial Regimes
- Powers of attorney and Personal Directives
- Intestacy, Wills and Codicils, Executor and Trusts
- Probate and Taxes
- Real Estate
- Financial Planning: This module deals with various topics related to financial planning.
- Why and how to plan?
- Sources of retirement income (Employer private pension plan, public plans: CPP, OAS and personal savings)
- Investments and tax strategies (RRSP, TFSA, LLP, HBP, RDSP, RESP)
- Life insurance and health insurance
- Taxes (investment income, Exemption, Donation credit, Medical and Education expenses)
- Pay your mortgage or save (food for thought/tools)
Click HERE to view our calendar.
- The cost for an individual registration to a public group webinar is $200.
- If your spouse wishes to participate, no additional fees are charged for his/her registration.
To contact us or to set up a group within your organization : 514-278-3535, ext. 5235 | email@example.com
- Cegep Marie-Victorin may cancel a workshop due to insufficient registrations by giving a written notice 10 or more working days before the start of the workshop.
- When you register to a session delivered in the province of Ontario, only Common Law will be discussed and presented by a lawyer. Nonetheless the course material contains content covering Common Law in all Canadian Provinces.