The College’s management is closely monitoring the developments in the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19)
Last update - August 24th 2020
For the Continuing Education and Business Services sector, the start of fall activities will vary according to the start dates of each of the programs and training offered.
All communications to students enrolled in a Fall 2020 session program will be sent primarily through MIO, therefore we invite you to check your inbox on a daily basis.
International students: contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to ensure a safe return for the entire community, the following health measures have been put in place to comply with Public Health guidelines:
- Laboratories and classrooms required for face-to-face activities have been set up to respect social distancing standards.
- Wearing a mask inside the College premises and wearing other personal protective equipment (visor, gloves and lab coat) in the laboratories is mandatory.
- Disinfectant gel dispensers are installed in several locations.
- Signage labels are in place to indicate how to circulate in the College.
- A Health declaration form must be completed daily by the College community to verify that staff and the student community are authorized to access the College.
- Sanitary agents are assigned to College entrances for each campus in order to ensure that preventive measures are respected.
- In the event of a case of COVID-19 in a class, students will be informed as requested by the Public Health Department.
Under the current circumstances, it is important to comply with our government's instructions and to follow the advice of Public Health specialists, which is provided by reliable sources of information and allows us to maintain an informed point of view on the situation. The actions we take will make a difference, reducing the risks to those whose health is fragile.
The Public Health Agency of Canada recommends that people follow certain rules to limit the spread of the epidemic. In this sense, the College’s management is concerned to comply with the directives of the province's director of public health which are updated on a regular basis.
For more information on the COVID-19 situation in Quebec, visit the following website: Quebec.ca/coronavirus.
You can also consult the Self-care Guide – COVID-19 to help you in taking the best decisions during the pandemic.
Handwashing remains the No. 1 tip for preventing the spread of COVID-19.
We also recommend that you follow the guidelines of the Public Health Agency of Canada to reduce the risk of infection or spread. Also, various preventive measures have been implemented at the College.
You believe you've been in contact with someone who may be contagious
If you have been in contact with someone who has travelled abroad with symptoms or if during your daily activities you think you have been in contact with someone who may be contagious, stay at home and consult the general information measures provided by the Quebec government on the coronavirus (COVID-19).
You think you have symptoms
Stay home and consult the general information measures provided by the Quebec government on the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Contact : 1-877-644-4545. They will be able to guide and inform you adequately.