Individual Registration to a Public Group – Pre-Retirement Webinars for Ontario Residents
Welcome to the Pre-retirement Webinars!
The 4-evening webinars are offered to employees or workers and are designed to facilitate the transition from work to retirement by providing important information on the various aspects to be considered in planning for retirement. Participants will acquire knowledge and tools that will help them better prepare for this important transition.
The Pre-Retirement Webinars, delivered from Monday to Friday, from 6 pm to 9 pm, contain the following modules:
- Psychological Aspects of Retirement: This module focuses on the challenges and impacts of this life transition.
- Health and nutrition: The focus of this module is on diet, health and their impact on retirement.
- Estate Planning: This module includes all aspects of succession planning, and only Common Law will be discussed and presented by a lawyer.
- Financial Planning: This module deals with various topics related to good financial planning for retirement.
Click HERE to view our calendar.
- The cost for an individual registration to a public group webinar is $ 425.
- If your spouse wishes to participate, no additional fees are charged for his/her registration.
To contact us: 514-278-3535, ext. 5235 | email@example.com
- Cegep Marie-Victorin may cancel a workshop due to insufficient registrations by giving a written notice 10 or more working days before the start of the workshop.
- When you register to a session delivered in the province of Ontario, only Common Law will be discussed and presented by a lawyer. Nonetheless the course material contains content covering Common Law in all Canadian Provinces.